This advanced class will take your skills to the next level and challenge you to excel.
- Festina Lenta – Shoot sooner, not faster.
- Mind-set, what’s the most important thing?
- Proper grip on the handgun.
- Breaking down the presentation.
- Gas-Gas-Coast-Break, what is “as fast as you can?”
- Taking “speed” out of the speed reload.
- Are you really seeing the front sight? What’s it telling you?
- Foot work.
Cost is $235 – Click Here to Register
PREREQUISITE: Current CFP and SRW, Inc.’s Defensive Pistol Level 2, or waiver by SRW, Inc. staff member.
EQUIPMENT: Pistol, spare magazines (at least 3 magazines required), 600 rounds ammunition, hearing protection (muff type, electronic preferred), eye protection (range glasses, wrap around preferred), preferred concealed carry holster and magazine pouch, knee pads, appropriate seasonal clothing and footwear for range exercises.
All courses are subject to minimum student number requirements and will be canceled one week prior to the course start if minimum numbers are not reached. Please watch the website for cancellation notices or email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.
Advanced registration required.
Weber County Sport Shooting Complex
2520 N. Rulon White Blvd (1500 W.)